Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Suggestion for a graphics group, please

Suggestion for a graphics group, please

Dave

Can someone suggest a Usenet group for new / intermediate Photoshop
users?

Iapetus

Dave wrote:
> Can someone suggest a Usenet group for new / intermediate Photoshop
> users?

For a start you should subscribe to a proper Usenet news server, more
and more people are blocking Google posters.

Here are two free ones.

http://www.aioe.org/
http://motzarella.org/

When you do there will be a list of Photoshop groups you could try.

chuckcar

Dave <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Can someone suggest a Usenet group for new / intermediate Photoshop
> users?

Did you try searching usenet groups (*not* google, it's junk) for
"photoshop"?

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

thanatoid

Bill <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in

> In article <a8693da9-1fb4-40b5-9d87-69ef1b594e48
> @o40g2000prn.googlegroups.com>, http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)
> says...
>> Can someone suggest a Usenet group for new / intermediate
>> Photoshop users?
>>

> I counted around 30 Usenet groups with 'photoshop' in
> their name.
> None of those work for you?
>
> Lurking a bit, or using google to check previous posts
> should tell
> you if any particular group meets your critereia.
>
> Bill

Nothing, however, will cure mental deficiency. I bet he had to
look up "criteria".

--
Those who cast the votes decide nothing. Those who count the
votes decide everything.

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

chuckcar <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>Dave <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Can someone suggest a Usenet group for new / intermediate Photoshop
>> users?

>Did you try searching usenet groups (*not* google, it's junk) for
>"photoshop"?

The OP is posting from Google, so loser how do you suggest he search
the usenet groups?

OP: google photoshop newsgroup, also Photoshop has tutorials included
that are very good, you might need to search the Photoshop folders for
them but they are worth working with.

--

Large picture of two shuttles ready for lift off.
http://www-pao.ksc.nasa.gov/kscpao/i...e/08pd2726.jpg

Dave

On Sep 21, 10:06*am, Dave <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Can someone suggest a Usenet group for new / intermediate Photoshop
> users?

I think the suggestion about the Photoshop tutorials was the most
helpful.

Plato

Dave wrote:

> Can someone suggest a Usenet group for new / intermediate Photoshop
> users?

22pixels.com

only if you want the best...

chuckcar

(E-Mail Removed) wrote in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> chuckcar <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>Dave <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
>>news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> Can someone suggest a Usenet group for new / intermediate Photoshop
>>> users?

>>Did you try searching usenet groups (*not* google, it's junk) for
>>"photoshop"?

> The OP is posting from Google, so loser how do you suggest he search
> the usenet groups?

By *using* usenet and stop using google except for article search.

> OP: google photoshop newsgroup, also Photoshop has tutorials included
> that are very good, you might need to search the Photoshop folders for
> them but they are worth working with.

*directories*, they're called directories. Usenet is meant to be used with
a usenet client *not* google. Promoting any other method is pointless.

--
(setq (chuck nil) car(chuck) )

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

chuckcar <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>> OP: google photoshop newsgroup, also Photoshop has tutorials included
>> that are very good, you might need to search the Photoshop folders for
>> them but they are worth working with.

>*directories*, they're called directories. Usenet is meant to be used with
>a usenet client *not* google. Promoting any other method is pointless.

I remember a post you made saying Unix uses Folders while Windows
users refer to them as directories, now your demanding a name for them
and you who make yourself out to be a big Unix fan, has decided that
directories should be the official name. - hahaha...

Two points here.

>Usenet is meant to be used with
>a usenet client *not* google. Promoting any other method is pointless.

You convert the user then.

--

Fallen art
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7HMz1WKkso

Pennywise@DerryMaine.Gov

Plato <|@|.|> wrote:

>Dave wrote:
>>
>> Can someone suggest a Usenet group for new / intermediate Photoshop
>> users?

>22pixels.com
>
>only if you want the best...

It's his son's site