Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > help canon zoombrowser photo printing options

help canon zoombrowser photo printing options

vestasabra vestasabra is offline
Junior Member

I have canon zoombrowser ex software all updated, but I can't find where to change my photo size options, I don't know if I am dumb blind or what, but I can't find how to change this.