Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Can you Control Tomcat from Eclipse Ganymede

Can you Control Tomcat from Eclipse Ganymede

Dancing Fingers

Hi,
I just upgraded to Eclipse Ganymede and I love it except for 1 thing.
In the past I was able to control Tomcat externally from Eclipse using
the sysdeo plugin. I could look at my stuff from an external
browser. I haven't been able to do this in Ganymede, although it
works beaitifully in the internal browser. Could some one help me
figure this out?

Thanks.
Chris

Dancing Fingers

On Sep 19, 8:30*am, Dancing Fingers <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi,
> I just upgraded to EclipseGanymedeand I love it except for 1 thing.
> In the past I was able to controlTomcatexternally from Eclipse using
> the sysdeo plugin. *I could look at my stuff from an external
> browser. *I haven't been able to do this inGanymede, although it
> works beaitifully in the internal browser. *Could some one help me
> figure this out?
>
> Thanks.
> Chris

Hey you,
Just drag the projeect into the server, start and let it resync.