Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Do we have a managed newsgroup for ADSI?

Do we have a managed newsgroup for ADSI?

Max2006

Thanks...Max

Steven Cheng

Hi Max,

As Mark suggested, for ADSI developing questions, you can post them in
microsoft.public.adsi.general newsgroup.

That newsgroup is not limited to win32 or unmanaged AD programming. If the
issue is .NET framework programming specfiic, you can post in some .NET
general or language programming queue.

Sincerely,

Steven Cheng

Microsoft MSDN Online Support Lead