Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Auburn: The Laura Ingalls Wilder of college football

Auburn: The Laura Ingalls Wilder of college football

Jay Furr

Zort.

John Rogers

You're not like the others, Jay Furr <(E-Mail Removed)>... you like
the same things I do! Wax paper! Boiled football leather! Dog breath!

>Zort.

Does that make Toomy Tooberville Michael Landon?

John Rogers
AU Class of 1985
The Al Del Greco of Atlanta

"I mean, you’ve got the first sort of mainstream African-American who is articulate
and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a story-book, man,"
(Senator Joseph Biden)

Jay Furr

On Sep 18, 11:26*pm, John Rogers <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> You're not like the others, JayFurr<(E-Mail Removed)>... you like
> the same things I do! Wax paper! Boiled football leather! Dog breath!
>
> >Zort.

> Does that make Toomy Tooberville Michael Landon?

I think he's Nellie Olsen or whatever her name was.

Markku Grönroos

"Jay Furr" <(E-Mail Removed)> kirjoitti
viestissä:(E-Mail Removed)...
On Sep 18, 11:26 pm, John Rogers <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> You're not like the others, JayFurr<(E-Mail Removed)>... you like
> the same things I do! Wax paper! Boiled football leather! Dog breath!
>
> >Zort.

> Does that make Toomy Tooberville Michael Landon?

I think he's Nellie Olsen or whatever her name was.

You are an absurdity.

Edward M. Kennedy

"Markku Grönroos" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote

>> >Zort.

>> Does that make Toomy Tooberville Michael Landon?

> I think he's Nellie Olsen or whatever her name was.
>
> You are an absurdity.

*I* am a singularity.

--Tedward

Jay Furr

On Sep 19, 2:51*pm, Markku Grönroos <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> "Jay Furr" <(E-Mail Removed)> kirjoitti
> viestissä:(E-Mail Removed)..com...
> On Sep 18, 11:26 pm, John Rogers <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > You're not like the others, JayFurr<(E-Mail Removed)>... you like
> > the same things I do! Wax paper! Boiled football leather! Dog breath!

> > >Zort.

> > Does that make Toomy Tooberville Michael Landon?

> I think he's Nellie Olsen or whatever her name was.
>
> You are an absurdity.

Why do you hate little blind girls and Aubrinites?

J.C. Watts Enslin

On Sep 19, 1:56*pm, Jay Furr <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Sep 19, 2:51*pm, Markku Grönroos <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > "Jay Furr" <(E-Mail Removed)> kirjoitti
> > viestissä:(E-Mail Removed)...
> > On Sep 18, 11:26 pm, John Rogers <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> > > You're not like the others, JayFurr<(E-Mail Removed)>... you like
> > > the same things I do! Wax paper! Boiled football leather! Dog breath!

> > > Does that make Toomy Tooberville Michael Landon?

> > I think he's Nellie Olsen or whatever her name was.

> > You are an absurdity.

> Why do you hate little blind girls and Aubrinites?

Like there's a real difference. They both are pitied and shunned
while the flashier sister gets all of the action.

Jon