Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Sunbird and events

Sunbird and events

RalphOcean

How to mark event as done in Sunbird 0.8?
I can enter task and set progress to 100% but I cannot do the same to event.

Maybe there is a clue for example to mark event - assign an icon?
--
Regards

RalphOcean

Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo

RalphOcean wrote:
> How to mark event as done in Sunbird 0.8?
> I can enter task and set progress to 100% but I cannot do the same to
> event.
>
> Maybe there is a clue for example to mark event - assign an icon?

the best place to ask questions about the calendar is:
mozilla.support.calendar which is on the
news.mozilla.org server

help!!!!

http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm