Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Print Preview

Print Preview

Becky

When I use the print preview button my file comes up in black and white only.
Why can't I get it in color. I am using a printer which does not have color.

G.R Smith. CCNA | MCP | MCTSx1 | MCITPx1 | A+ | N+

on print preview it will use your Printer Driver to preview the Print as it
would look when its printed.
"Becky" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> When I use the print preview button my file comes up in black and white
> only.
> Why can't I get it in color. I am using a printer which does not have
> color.

DMA_Systems

You may like to try outputting to an Adobe PDF file that gives you printer
independant formatting, then you can reveiw it in colour. It can then be
printed on almost any printer.