Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: Focus not showing

Re: Focus not showing

dorayme

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
sheldonlg <sheldonlg> wrote:

> For those unwilling to click on a URL, here is the code:

Stand up all those people who are unwilling to click on URLs and would
prefer masses of code in their news messages.

--
dorayme

Sherm Pendley

sheldonlg <sheldonlg> writes:

> I just read today in one of these newsgroups (compl.lang.php,
> comp.lang.javascript, alt.html or comp.database.mysql) where someone
> said that.

What happens in other groups, stays in other groups. In *this* group,
we prefer URLs.

> For that reason, I appended the code. You didn't **HAVE**
> to look at it, you know.

No one **HAS** to help you, either.

sherm--

--
My blog: http://shermspace.blogspot.com

dorayme

In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
sheldonlg <sheldonlg> wrote:

> dorayme wrote:
> > In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
> > sheldonlg <sheldonlg> wrote:
> >
> >> For those unwilling to click on a URL, here is the code:

> > Stand up all those people who are unwilling to click on URLs and would
> > prefer masses of code in their news messages.
> >

> I just read today in one of these newsgroups (compl.lang.php,
> comp.lang.javascript, alt.html or comp.database.mysql) where someone
> said that. For that reason, I appended the code. You didn't **HAVE**
> to look at it, you know.

I scarcely believe that you would have so little independence of mind or
do so little research as to do something because "someone" said
something.

Sure, I don't read it all, who would? But I did have to download it! I
am interested in questions and issues. I don't much play the
no-speakies/plonk/kf game except with serial sexist and crassly behaved
posters.

I regard you as a possible source of information and interest. I am
sending a team of my men around with flowers and chocolates. Do you know
how much chocolates and flowers cost? More to the point, do you know how
much a team of men on permanent stand by for all my little errands costs?

So, please stop so much coding and so much quoting in return.

--
dorayme

Jonathan N. Little

sheldonlg wrote:
> Sherm Pendley wrote:
>> sheldonlg <sheldonlg> writes:
>>
>>> I just read today in one of these newsgroups (compl.lang.php,
>>> comp.lang.javascript, alt.html or comp.database.mysql) where someone
>>> said that.

>> What happens in other groups, stays in other groups. In *this* group,
>> we prefer URLs.
>>
>>> For that reason, I appended the code. You didn't **HAVE**
>>> to look at it, you know.

>> No one **HAS** to help you, either.
>>

> Very true. It would be appreciated, though.

Known bug in Gecko 2.x, fix in 3.x. Old news so don't bother.

--
Take care,

Jonathan
-------------------
LITTLE WORKS STUDIO
http://www.LittleWorksStudio.com

Sherm Pendley

"Jonathan N. Little" <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> Known bug in Gecko 2.x, fix in 3.x.

For what value of x? I'm using FireFox 3.0.1, and I see the focus
problem that he's talking about.

sherm--

--
My blog: http://shermspace.blogspot.com

Re: Focus not showing Chris F.A. Johnson HTML 0 09-17-2008 09:46 PM
Sh Crypto isakmp sa is showing Active but Tunnel is showing line protocol down. urvin Cisco 0 04-15-2008 08:17 AM
Showing focus sheldonlg HTML 17 03-19-2008 12:28 AM
ASP 1.1: DataGrid - Showing/Not Showing Buttons Ray Booysen ASP .Net 2 03-28-2006 02:49 PM

Advertisments