Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Business Object doesn't appear in Configure Data Source

Business Object doesn't appear in Configure Data Source

Bobby Edward

I created a public class in my App_Code/BLL directory.

When I am configuring an objectdatasource control I do not see it listed in
"Choose your business object". I've checked and unchecked the box "Show
only data components". Any idea why?

Everything in the class is Public.

Thanks.

Bobby Edward

Wierd. I built my project then went back and the business objects showed
up. Does that make sense???

news:(E-Mail Removed)...