Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > Save 's on CALLS

Save 's on CALLS

ToPDIAL

A fantastic CLEAR & QUICK service that enables you to make
international calls from your mobile to over 250 worldwide
destinations, for just the cost of a call to a UK mobile, or even
better for FREE on many mobile tariff plans (within your inclusive
cross network minutes).

All destinations including details of when you can call each country
and the rates, can be viewed on: http://www.Topdial.co.uk

INDIA

To call INDIA from a UK landline, simply dial our access number 0844
825 0411 (calls cost 5p per minute).

To call INDIA from an 02 Mobile, simply dial our access number 0844
825 0411 (calls are FREE* provided you have inclusive minutes).

To call INDIA from an Orange or Virgin mobile phone, simply dial our
access number 07744 78 73 70 (calls are FREE* ).

PAKISTAN

To call PAKISTAN from a UK landline, simply dial our access number
0844 925 0411 (calls cost 4p per minute).

To call PAKISTAN from an 02 Mobile, simply dial our access number 0844
925 0411 (calls are FREE* provided you have inclusive minutes).

To call PAKISTAN from an Orange or Virgin mobile phone, simply dial
our access number 07744 78 73 70 (calls are FREE* ).

BANGLADESH

To call BANGLADESH from a UK landline, simply dial our access number
0844 825 0411 (calls cost 5p per minute).

To call BANGLADESH from an 02 Mobile, simply dial our access number
0844 825 0411 (calls are FREE* provided you have inclusive minutes).

SRI LANKA

To call SRI LANKA from a UK landline, simply dial our access number
0871 638 0411 (calls cost 8p per minute).

AUSTRALIA

To call AUSTRALIA from a UK landline, simply dial our access number
0844 791 0411 (calls cost 2p per minute).

To call AUSTRALIA from an 02 Mobile, simply dial our access number
0844 791 0411 (calls are FREE* provided you have inclusive minutes).

To call AUSTRALIA from an Orange or Virgin mobile phone, simply dial
our access number 07744 78 73 70 (calls are FREE* ).

UNITED STATES & Canada

To call UNITED STATES from a UK landline, simply dial our access
number 0844 791 0411 (calls cost 2p per minute).

To call UNITED STATES from an 02 Mobile, simply dial our access number
0844 791 0411 (calls are FREE* provided you have inclusive minutes).

To call UNITED STATES from an Orange or Virgin mobile phone, simply
dial our access number 07744 78 73 70 (calls are FREE* ).

CHINA

To call CHINA from a UK landline, simply dial our access number 0844
791 0411 (calls cost 2p per minute).

To call CHINA from an 02 Mobile, simply dial our access number 0844
791 0411 (calls are FREE* provided you have inclusive minutes).

To call CHINA from an Orange or Virgin mobile phone, simply dial our
access number 07744 78 73 70 (calls are FREE* ).

SPAIN

To call SPAIN from a UK landline, simply dial our access number 0844
791 0411 (calls cost 2p per minute).

To call SPAIN from an 02 Mobile, simply dial our access number 0844
791 0411 (calls are FREE* provided you have inclusive minutes).

To call SPAIN from an Orange or Virgin mobile phone, simply dial our
access number 07744 78 73 70 (calls are FREE* ).

POLAND

To call POLAND from a UK landline, simply dial our access number 0844
629 0411 (calls cost 3p per minute).

To call POLAND from an 02 Mobile, simply dial our access number 0844
629 0411 (calls are FREE* provided you have inclusive minutes).

To call POLAND from an Orange or Virgin mobile phone, simply dial our
access number 07744 78 73 70 (calls are FREE* ).

More can be viewed on: http://www.Topdial.co.uk

andy

On 17 Sep, 21:56, ToPDIAL <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> [...]
> access number 07744 78 73 70 (calls are FREE* ).
>
> SPAIN
>
> To call SPAIN from a UK landline, simply dial our access number 0844
> 791 0411 (calls cost 2p per minute).
>
> To call SPAIN from an 02 Mobile, simply dial our access number 0844
> 791 0411 (calls are FREE* provided you have inclusive minutes).
>
> To call SPAIN from an Orange or Virgin mobile phone, simply dial our
> access number 07744 78 73 70 (calls are FREE* ).
>
> POLAND
>
> To call POLAND from a UK landline, simply dial our access number 0844
> 629 0411 (calls cost 3p per minute).
>
> To call POLAND from an 02 Mobile, simply dial our access number 0844
> 629 0411 (calls are FREE* provided you have inclusive minutes).
>
> To call POLAND from an Orange or Virgin mobile phone, simply dial our
> access number 07744 78 73 70 (calls are FREE* ).

what a pack of absolute ****ing lies

0844 calls are not free on any mobile network, or from inclusive
minutes either

and 07744 numbers are never FREE*, and never were. they were removed
from inclusive minutes ages ago

you're about a year too late to promote anything like this from mobiles

Ivor Jones

In news:(E-Mail Removed),
andy <(E-Mail Removed)> typed, for some strange, unexplained
reason:

[snip]

: what a pack of absolute ******* lies

I agree, although was the swearing really necessary..?

Also why did you repeat the entire spam-filled message, thus assisting the
spammer even further..?

Ivor

andy

On 18 Sep, 04:53, "Ivor Jones" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Innews:(E-Mail Removed),
> andy <(E-Mail Removed)> typed, for some strange, unexplained
> reason:
>
> [snip]
>
> : what a pack of absolute ******* lies
>
> I agree, although was the swearing really necessary..?
>
> Also why did you repeat the entire spam-filled message, thus assisting the
> spammer even further..?
>
> Ivor

apologies

I read this on Google groups, which abbreviates unedited quotes back
to a single line with a link to "show quoted text", so I don't see it

late at night I wasn't concentrating enough, but realised within
seconds that I'd blundered and other people would suffer the whole lot
again

:
: late at night I wasn't concentrating enough, but realised within
: seconds that I'd blundered and other people would suffer the whole lot
: again
:
: A

No problem thanks for replying, a lot of people wouldn't.

FWIW I avoid Google groups whenever possible. The email offering is useful
as it has excellent spam filtering, but the groups effort leaves a lot to
be desired.

Ivor