Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Comcast To Discontinue Newsgroup Service.

Re: Comcast To Discontinue Newsgroup Service.

Tony

First throttling uploads on the bittorrents now no newsgroups? What the
****? So what are the subscribers supposed to do move to Europe?

--
The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

No, I just decided not to play your silly game is all. *Some* of us know
proper manners

beyond the realm of understandability

Plato

Tony wrote:

> First throttling uploads on the bittorrents now no newsgroups? What the
> ****? So what are the subscribers supposed to do move to Europe?

If you ever took the time to read your agreement with your broadband
supplier, it says that your pc will not be used as a server. If you dont
know how bittorrents work than look it up.

--
http://www.bootdisk.com/