Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > XML > including an html file

including an html file

Dave

Hello -

I have a webpage

www.example.com/my_page.html

that I want to include within an xsl generated page.

I know that i can use <image src="my_image.jpg" /> to display an
image -

is there a tag that I can use to include a page?

Many thanks -

Dave

Martin Honnen

Dave wrote:

> I know that i can use <image src="my_image.jpg" /> to display an
> image -
>
> is there a tag that I can use to include a page?

<iframe src="doc.html"></iframe>
see http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/present/frames.html#h-16.5

--

Martin Honnen
http://JavaScript.FAQTs.com/

Dave

On Sep 17, 8:34*am, Martin Honnen <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Dave wrote:
> > I know that i can use <image src="my_image.jpg" /> to display an
> > image -

> > is there a tag that I can use to include a page?

> * *<iframe src="doc.html"></iframe>
> seehttp://www.w3.org/TR/html4/present/frames.html#h-16.5
>
> --
>
> * * * * Martin Honnen