Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > VOIP > Replaying RTP packets

Replaying RTP packets

CKT

Hi Guys,
I have saved incoming RTP packets via my program. and now I am
sending ths saved RTP packets in the same way back. so that the
softphone on the other side can listen the recorded voice. I am able
to hear the voice but voice quality is very bad. Also when my TSP
sends RTP packet I need to give 15 seconds delay in between each RTP
packets. I am using PCMU G.711. Why we need for 15 second delay. Can
anyone tell me what should I do?

Thanks in advance

CKT

RTP packets bary VOIP 0 03-30-2006 12:02 PM
Any Tools/Libraries for Replaying IP Packets? Sven C. Koehler Ruby 3 03-28-2005 08:01 PM
RTP packets and Cisco Catalyst 2950 switch owais bin zuber Cisco 1 10-08-2004 10:01 AM
RTP: Who will deny odd RTP (UDP) port numbers? CCGolfer VOIP 0 06-08-2004 08:39 PM
RTP packets not received at PC side Guan Yang Cisco 2 03-07-2004 12:06 AM

Advertisments