Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > IE7Pro and text

IE7Pro and text

G. Katt

I disabled, then removed the free IE7Pro recommended on another NG. It left
text on websites and Forums pixilated and fuzzy with a shadow and very hard
to read. The font doesn't look quite the same. How can I fix this problem? I
downloaded IE7 again but the problem remained.

VanguardLH

Internet Options -> Programs tab, Manage add-ons, disable IE7pro if
still there.

Internet Options -> Advanced tab, reset button.

news:48d0a95e$0$1336$(E-Mail Removed). com...