Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > scope

scope

scope in mcse

what is the scope in mcse specially in India.

FrisbeeŽ

scope in mcse wrote:
> what is the scope in mcse specially in India.

I'd say that depends entirely on the rifle you want to use it with.

Kline Sphere

>scope in mcse wrote:
>> what is the scope in mcse specially in India.

>I'd say that depends entirely on the rifle you want to use it with.

http://www.nightvisionplanet.com/Pro...5DNS-3&click=2

sfw

Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

Consultant

well, i would have to say, it is given to young indians at birth, then at
the age of 11, you will be able to work in a call center, a-la sweat shop,
where you can dispense useless, unintelligible information to customers of
companies such as dell or microsoft.

"scope in mcse" <scope in http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> what is the scope in mcse specially in India.

Consultant

ouchy

"Kline Sphere" <.> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> >scope in mcse wrote:
>>> what is the scope in mcse specially in India.

>>I'd say that depends entirely on the rifle you want to use it with.

> http://www.nightvisionplanet.com/Pro...5DNS-3&click=2
>
> sfw
>
> Kline Sphere (Chalk) MCNGP #3

JaR

On 9/16/2008,Consultant had the unmitigated gall to claim:

> well, i would have to say, it is given to young indians at birth,
> then at the age of 11, you will be able to work in a call center,
> a-la sweat shop, where you can dispense useless, unintelligible
> information to customers of companies such as dell or microsoft.

Can you say: "Tangkyu for galling Migrosof, my name iz Baul* an I'll be
azzizding yu dooday. Cud yu bleeze chek de poweh gabul is blugged in?"

**With sincere apologies to all those helldesk workers in Bangalore who
actually CAN speak english intelligibly. Why don't any of you work for
Microsoft?**

--
JaR
*Sure it is, and mine's Rajinder

Network Guru

"scope in mcse" <scope in (E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> what is the scope in mcse specially in India.

Listerine is more effective

Consultant

kills 99.9% of germs that cause bad breath

news:(E-Mail Removed)...