Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > UK VOIP > VOIP PSTN USE GUIDES

VOIP PSTN USE GUIDES

Linker3000

LVMarc wrote:
> VOIP PSTN USE GUIDES

Best I can make from that is :

DIGESTIVE UPON PUSS

....what a mental image that conjures!

LVMarc

VOIP PSTN USE GUIDES

Graham

"Jono" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
> It happens that Linker3000 formulated :
>> LVMarc wrote:
>>> VOIP PSTN USE GUIDES

>> Best I can make from that is :
>>
>> DIGESTIVE UPON PUSS
>>
>> ...what a mental image that conjures!

> PUSS UPON DIGESTIVE is worse, I think.
>
> Odd spammer to forget to add his spam.

He appears to peddle "combine-a-line" on ebay
--
Graham.

%Profound_observation%

TheFug

Jono schreef:
> Graham wrote on 15/09/2008 :
>>
>> "Jono" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
>> news:(E-Mail Removed). ..
>>> It happens that Linker3000 formulated :

>>> PUSS UPON DIGESTIVE is worse, I think.
>>>
>>> Odd spammer to forget to add his spam.

>> He appears to peddle "combine-a-line" on ebay

> I know.....didn't want to add the missing spam myself

I guess this makes it official, spammers are lame heads..

--
Bedankt, Thanks,

The Fug.

LVMarc

LVMarc wrote:
> VOIP PSTN USE GUIDES

Andy

where do I find a guide for the SPA9000?
"LVMarc" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:W%SPk.60827$(E-Mail Removed)...
> LVMarc wrote:
>> VOIP PSTN USE GUIDES

Re: VOIP PSTN USE GUIDES Marc Popek UK VOIP 0 01-18-2009 03:26 AM
VOIP PSTN USE GUIDES LVMarc VOIP 6 01-18-2009 03:24 AM
Best wireless voip router - accept pstn in and multiple voip out - on one handset Jim UK VOIP 23 05-08-2006 01:02 PM

Advertisments