Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Eclipse and Java Wireless Toolkit

Eclipse and Java Wireless Toolkit

carmelo

Hi,
I'm trying to set up Eclipse for developing J2ME applications. I
downloaded and installed the Java Wireless Toolkit 2.5.2 and the
EclipseME plugin. When on "Device Management" I try to import devices,
the devices list is always empty, even if I try to specify the correct
path (C:\WTK2.5.2).

I hope in your help, thank you very much in advance!

tomaszewski.p

On 15 Wrz, 21:08, carmelo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm trying to set up Eclipse for developing J2ME applications. I
> downloaded and installed the Java Wireless Toolkit 2.5.2 and the
> EclipseME plugin. When on "Device Management" I try to import devices,
> the devices list is always empty, even if I try to specify the correct
> path (C:\WTK2.5.2).
>
> I hope in your help, thank you very much in advance!

I you are starting do develop J2ME applications you should check the
solution given by Netbeans also.

Przemek

carmelo

On 16 Set, 05:56, "tomaszewski.p" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On 15 Wrz, 21:08, carmelo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> > I'm trying to set up Eclipse for developing J2ME applications. I
> > downloaded and installed the Java Wireless Toolkit 2.5.2 and the
> > EclipseME plugin. When on "Device Management" I try to import devices,
> > the devices list is always empty, even if I try to specify the correct
> > path (C:\WTK2.5.2).

> > I hope in your help, thank you very much in advance!

> I you are starting do develop J2ME applications you should check the
> solution given by Netbeans also.
>
> Przemek

Please tell me something about the solution given by Netbeans
regarding J2ME applications

tomaszewski.p

On 16 Wrz, 10:30, carmelo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On 16 Set, 05:56, "tomaszewski.p" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> > On 15 Wrz, 21:08, carmelo <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> > > Hi,
> > > I'm trying to set up Eclipse for developing J2ME applications. I
> > > downloaded and installed the Java Wireless Toolkit 2.5.2 and the
> > > EclipseME plugin. When on "Device Management" I try to import devices,
> > > the devices list is always empty, even if I try to specify the correct
> > > path (C:\WTK2.5.2).

> > > I hope in your help, thank you very much in advance!

> > I you are starting do develop J2ME applications you should check the
> > solution given by Netbeans also.

> > Przemek

> Please tell me something about the solution given by Netbeans
> regarding J2ME applications

You find the latest information here:
http://www.netbeans.org/features/javame/index.html

Przemek