Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > want rid of "Generic host process for win32 services ...." error

Reply
Thread Tools

want rid of "Generic host process for win32 services ...." error

 
 
Rachana
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-15-2008
Hi,
Fed up with the problem. I get following error very frequently
whenever start using internet.
'Generic host process for win32 services has encountered a problem &
need to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.' then internet
stops till I restart the system.

Internet service : broadband cable net OS - XP professional
SP2

I have seen many sites stating same problem, but didn't get one firm
reason & solution.
Please, help me out to get rid of this. I am not able to use internet
because of this problem.
Thanks,
Rachana
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Bucky Breeder
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-15-2008
hwأf <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news(E-Mail Removed):

> On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 11:49:27 -0700, Rachana aided th' terraists with the
> following claims :
>
>> Hi,
>> Fed up with the problem. I get following error very frequently
>> whenever start using internet.
>> 'Generic host process for win32 services has encountered a problem &
>> need to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.' then internet
>> stops till I restart the system.
>>
>> Internet service : broadband cable net OS - XP professional
>> SP2
>>
>> I have seen many sites stating same problem, but didn't get one firm
>> reason & solution.
>> Please, help me out to get rid of this. I am not able to use internet
>> because of this problem.
>> Thanks,
>> Rachana

>
> Ohhhhhhhhhhhh...I bet you're using earthlink...they lie to their
> customers


Yeahhhhhhh, YOU ARE the Earthlink queen now.

--

I *am* Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , and *I* approved this message!

http://bucky-breeders-foreplay.notlong.com
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
hwأf
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-16-2008
On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 21:07:59 +0000, Bucky Breeder aided th' terraists with
the following claims :

> §ñühwØ£f <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
> news(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 11:49:27 -0700, Rachana aided th' terraists with the
>> following claims :
>>
>>> Hi,
>>> Fed up with the problem. I get following error very frequently
>>> whenever start using internet.
>>> 'Generic host process for win32 services has encountered a problem &
>>> need to close. We are sorry for the inconvenience.' then internet
>>> stops till I restart the system.
>>>
>>> Internet service : broadband cable net OS - XP professional
>>> SP2
>>>
>>> I have seen many sites stating same problem, but didn't get one firm
>>> reason & solution.
>>> Please, help me out to get rid of this. I am not able to use internet
>>> because of this problem.
>>> Thanks,
>>> Rachana

>>
>> Ohhhhhhhhhhhh...I bet you're using earthlink...they lie to their
>> customers

>
> Yeahhhhhhh, YOU ARE the Earthlink queen now.


Why do you constantly lame with the homophobic epithets?
Got issues, much?

--
"Those who can make you believe absurdities,
can make you commit atrocities" - Voltaire
http://earthlinksucks.org/forum/YaBB.pl
 
Reply With Quote
 
Bucky Breeder
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-16-2008
The Earthlink Queen of the Universe
< http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4ditCW2TiA > wrote:

> On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 21:07:59 +0000, Bucky Breeder aided th' terraists
> with the following claims :
>
>> The Homotoadic Retard wrote:
>>
>>> Ohhhhhhhhhhhh...I bet you're using earthlink...
>>> they lie to their customers

>>
>> Yeahhhhhhh, YOU ARE the Earthlink queen now.

>
> Why do you constantly lame with the homophobic epithets?
> Got issues, much?


You're the queer. Your issues. Your mirror. Look & say.
That's your style. Liberal Democrats suck. So do you.

--

I *am* Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , and *I* approved this message!

http://bucky-breeders-foreplay.notlong.com
 
Reply With Quote
 
Bucky Breeder
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-16-2008
"rwalker" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in
news:48d00bc7$0$16218$(E-Mail Removed) ng.com:
> "Bucky Breeder" <(E-Mail Removed).007> wrote in
> message news:Xns9B1B8DA3EE760ParticleCollider@216.151.153. 46...
>> The Earthlink Queen of the Universe
>> < http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4ditCW2TiA > wrote:
>>
>>> On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 21:07:59 +0000, Bucky Breeder aided th' terraists
>>> with the following claims :
>>>
>>>> The Homotoadic Retard wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Ohhhhhhhhhhhh...I bet you're using earthlink...
>>>>> they lie to their customers
>>>>
>>>> Yeahhhhhhh, YOU ARE the Earthlink queen now.
>>>
>>> Why do you constantly lame with the homophobic epithets?
>>> Got issues, much?

>>
>> You're the queer. Your issues. Your mirror. Look & say.
>> That's your style. Liberal Democrats suck. So do you.
>>
>> --
>>
>> I *am* Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , and *I* approved this message!

>
> You're a dipshit.


You're a faggoty cocksocket monument to all the dipshits in the world
AND - yer mama was so ugly the SPCA dumped her off on the LA freeways.

--

I *am* Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , and *I* approved this message!

http://bucky-breeders-foreplay.notlong.com
 
Reply With Quote
 
Bucky Breeder
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-17-2008
hwأf <wants to be a "racist" if "retarded" is a race>
wrote in news(E-Mail Removed):

> Bucky Breeder claims :
>
>> The Earthlink Queen of the Universe
>> < http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4ditCW2TiA > wrote:
>>
>>> Bucky Breeder claims :
>>>
>>>> The Homotoadic Retard aka Gaynard-Wolfsies wrote:
>>>>
>>>>> Ohhhhhhhhhhhh...I bet you're using earthlink...
>>>>> they lie to their customers
>>>>
>>>> Yeahhhhhhh, YOU ARE the Earthlink queen now.
>>>
>>> Why do you constantly lame with the homophobic epithets?
>>> Got issues, much?

>>
>> You're the queer.

>
> Projection...
>
>> Your issues.

>
> More projection.
>
>> Your mirror. Look & say.

>
> A memory of your childhoods favorite toy: speak & spell.
>
>> That's your style. Liberal Democrats suck. So do you.

>
> Sure. And if by "you suck" you mean that I'm basing my
> opnions on reality, then guilty as charged!
> Now...how long have you been attracted to men?


There's no sense in trying to have a sensible conversation
with the mentally defective who hide behind her/his/their
sparkley whay-ghay nyms.

http://snuhk00ks-abused-childhood.notlong.com/

--

I *am* Bucky Breeder, (*(^; , and *I* approved this message!

http://bucky-breeders-foreplay.notlong.com
 
Reply With Quote
 
hwأf
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-17-2008
On Tue, 16 Sep 2008 18:55:24 +0000, Bucky Breeder aided th' terraists with
the following claims :

> The Earthlink Queen of the Universe
> < http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4ditCW2TiA > wrote:
>
>> On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 21:07:59 +0000, Bucky Breeder aided th' terraists
>> with the following claims :
>>
>>> The Homotoadic Retard wrote:
>>>
>>>> Ohhhhhhhhhhhh...I bet you're using earthlink...
>>>> they lie to their customers
>>>
>>> Yeahhhhhhh, YOU ARE the Earthlink queen now.

>>
>> Why do you constantly lame with the homophobic epithets?
>> Got issues, much?

>
> You're the queer.


Projection...

> Your issues.


More projection.

> Your mirror. Look & say.


A memory of your childhoods favorite toy: speak & spell.

> That's your style. Liberal Democrats suck. So do you.


Sure. And if by "you suck" you mean that I'm basing my opnions on reality,
then guilty as charged!
Now...how long have you been attracted to men?


--
"Those who can make you believe absurdities,
can make you commit atrocities" - Voltaire
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
What should I do? ( Generic Host Process for Win32 Services hasencountered a problem and needs to close. We are sorry for theinconvenience. ) thalassocrazy@gmail.com Computer Support 3 10-24-2008 12:45 PM
Generic Host Process for Win32 Services crashes about every 2 sec wes40oz Windows 64bit 5 10-09-2005 11:55 AM
Generic Host Process for Win32 Services? twb@geocities.com Computer Support 6 11-23-2004 04:16 AM
Generic Host Process for Win32 Error Message Mikita Computer Support 5 02-11-2004 06:08 AM
Generic Host Process for Win32 has encountered a problem and needs to close??????? KarateKid Computer Support 5 08-11-2003 09:14 PM



Advertisments