Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > AWAY WITH THE MUSIC INDUSTRY!!!!!

AWAY WITH THE MUSIC INDUSTRY!!!!!

iL_weReo

It's SICK to continue buying this camel carp when you KNOW Mankind's
Greatest Moment is here, that being the Moment of the Lifshine.

I don't mean just music, no, I mean we've got to get rid of EVERYTHING
with music in it! This means the films, the television shows, the
sheet music, the paraphernalia, the whole ****ing THING!

Let us Heed and Harken unto the Lifshine. That is awl.