Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > Big-O notation

Big-O notation

Eileen

hey guys, our teacher is still not teaching. And i'm on big-o notation
now. anyone can tell me how to do it?

Mark Space

Eileen wrote:
> hey guys, our teacher is still not teaching. And i'm on big-o notation
> now. anyone can tell me how to do it?

Fellow students? Other faculty? Teaching assistants?

If this guy is really just lazy, other folks should have noticed by now.
Once you consult with the above list, consider going to the dean and
having a discussion about the quality of instruction.

Roedy Green

On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 05:35:51 -0700 (PDT), Eileen <(E-Mail Removed)>

see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/onsquared.html
--

Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
The Java Glossary

Eileen

On Sep 15, 12:48*pm, Mark Space <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Eileen wrote:
> > hey guys, our teacher is still not teaching. And i'm on big-o notation
> > now. anyone can tell me how to do it?

> Fellow students? *Other faculty? *Teaching assistants?
>
> If this guy is really just lazy, other folks should have noticed by now.
> * Once you consult with the above list, consider going to the dean and
> having a discussion about the quality of instruction.

Yeah, i'm kinda lazy now. i read the google introduction before but
kinda didnt get it. i was just hoping there are some other ones so i
can read. never mind then. i'll just read the google one. our class
is formed with a lazy teacher who never teaches us + 5 lazy students.
bahahaha. yeah, we share the class with computer science one people.
so he barely teaches comp sci 1 people how to program as well. so i
guess he's never going to teach us then.

Stefan Rybacki

Roedy Green schrieb:
> On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 05:35:51 -0700 (PDT), Eileen <(E-Mail Removed)>
>
>> hey guys, our teacher is still not teaching. And i'm on big-o notation
>> now. anyone can tell me how to do it?

> see http://mindprod.com/jgloss/onsquared.html

Does O(n^2) ever beat O(n)?

Stefan

How to convert Infix notation to postfix notation Tameem C Programming 454 01-31-2014 06:01 PM
Hungarian Notation Vs. Pascal Notation? Grey Squirrel ASP .Net 6 03-21-2007 09:42 AM
hex notation =?ISO-8859-1?Q?Andreas_H=F6lscher?= VHDL 6 12-12-2003 06:05 PM
hex notation Andreas H?lscher VHDL 2 12-10-2003 12:56 PM
Dot notation V Bracket notation Robert Mark Bram Javascript 3 07-05-2003 03:59 AM

Advertisments