Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > VHDL > interface (cdd to DE2)

interface (cdd to DE2)

hsvjap hsvjap is offline
Junior Member

Hi,
I am trying to take the data directly from a cd drive and do some sort of changes to play or read the data out of NIOSII , altera fpga. how to have an interface that matches the pin requirements of cd drive to that of the DE2. IF someone knows how to go about it , plz tel me.

Thnx in advance.