Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > xml to xsl transformation using java+sql server

xml to xsl transformation using java+sql server

raj

Hi,
can anyone suggest me in doing the transformation from xml to xsl

i have a column in my DB which is of xml datatype.
for eg this is my xml content in the column.

<Team name="Braves">
<Players>
<Pitcher name="John Smoltz" role="Closer" />
</Players>
</Team>

i need to select this xml column and do the transformation .
direct tranformation from xml to xslt is fine,i require how to select
from the sql and pass it

thanks in advance
Rajesh