Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Sent folder Problem - Thanks

Sent folder Problem - Thanks

Raymond

For some reason the original message and the help replies have
disappeared from TB, hence this reply. It would be nice if messages
could be individually tagged for non deletion.

Thanks to all who gave suggestions and also to the person (Bob?)
who gave the suggestion of making a new folder, moving all the mail
into there and then deleting the old folder. It didn't delete at
first, so I made up a rule to move all sent messages into the old
folder, saved it and then removed that rule, then I was able to
delete it and now it's just a normal folder.

--
Regards,
Raymond

-=-=-
.... AARRGGHH!! These aren't Taglines!! They're infestations!!
-=-=-