Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Unable to restore a DELL computer from recovery partition

Unable to restore a DELL computer from recovery partition

n o s p a m p l e a s e

I am unable to restore my computer from the recovery partition. When I
double click Tools\PCrestore I get the message below and nothing
happens.

"Access to \Tools\dp.sc was denied."

Could you please suggest me what I can do to restore this computer
from recovery partition?

ORDI

boot with the os cdrom choose recovery and pc restore
if not work , sorry your restore partition is domage

On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 21:48:57 -0700 (PDT), n o s p a m p l e a s e
<(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>I am unable to restore my computer from the recovery partition. When I
>double click Tools\PCrestore I get the message below and nothing
>happens.
>
>"Access to \Tools\dp.sc was denied."
>
>Could you please suggest me what I can do to restore this computer
>from recovery partition?

I have my Own news server , so i post in it!