Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > OT: FrisbeeŽ 2.0

OT: FrisbeeŽ 2.0

Jtyc

> nut butter

Not from you, thanks anyways...

Nutter Butters though... delicious.

Jtyc

> Bullsh!t. Why do people who hate Vista love Mojave? It's all in the name.

I don't hate Vista or the Mojave... It's a wonderful desert. There is
some great dune riding out there.

Consultant

mmmm cookies

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> nut butter

> Not from you, thanks anyways...
>

> Nutter Butters though... delicious.

Consultant

those people don't know the difference.
look at my neat aero graphics! i can tab scroll, woohoo

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
>> Bullsh!t. Why do people who hate Vista love Mojave? It's all in the name.

> I don't hate Vista or the Mojave... It's a wonderful desert. There is
> some great dune riding out there.

CBIC

news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> those people don't know the difference.
> look at my neat aero graphics! i can tab scroll, woohoo

Are you saying it's a MS marketing ploy? Cuz if you're saying that I'm going
to be shocked and appalled.