Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Net meeting

Net meeting

Jose Muriel

I want to do a bit of experimentation with NetMeeting today and have lined up
a friend to try things with. Unfortunately, I'm having some trouble getting
started.

1. What directory am I supposed to be using? The only value in the dropdown
is "Microsoft Internet Directory" but I don't know how to put myself or my
friend in that directory. Also, when I try to connect to it, I get a message
saying that directory can't be found. Apparently, I need a different
directory but I have no idea what it is called or how to get myself and my
friend in it so that we can connect to one another

jbbones1980@yahoo/com