Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > Can't see workgroup computers

Can't see workgroup computers

Scientific

Hello all,

I have two computers that I am trying to share files between. I have
everything matching on both computers re: workgroup name, file sharing turned
on, file sharing enabled on hard drives, etc.

On the Host machine I can see both computers in the work group, but on the
client machine I cannot see the Host computer, only the client. What gives?

Thanks in advance to all.

Jack \(MVP-Networking\).

Hi
http://www.ezlan.net/sharing.html