Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > The Lounge > Vote for the October Scapegoat!!!

View Poll Results: Can you narrow your selection for the October Forum Scapegoat to just one member?
Sure can - my selection has been a real pain in the... 2 25.00%
Well, if I don't get hurt in the process, this person is very deserving of the title... 0 0%
I don't know. There are so many to chose from. 2 25.00%
I can't make up my mind. Can I be the scapegoat? 4 50.00%
Voters: 8. You may not vote on this poll

Vote for the October Scapegoat!!!

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

I.... Win.....? I win? What do I win? Scapegoat of September? Ahh.... I see what's goin' on here... You want me to be sacrificed so you can have that HDD don't you! MY HDD!!

RObErT_RaTh RObErT_RaTh is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia Mate!

You betcha! Dude look at your title, you won alright

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

not for too much longer, until the end of the month, then he losses his title

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

:'( I've only got 12 days to enjoy my title Can I get some sort of loan-extension plan?

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

contact valid til the 1st of October 2005 at 12:00am

bigal bigal is offline
Senior Member
bigal's Avatar
Location: Northern Virginia, USA

I don't know if it's desirable to become "scapegoat of the month" or not. Originally, I was thinking this is the person we blame for all unwanted things that happen in the forums - people getting banned upon sign-up, avatars strangely changing in the night, and my personal favorite - random "watch this topic" / "stop watching this topic" oscillations.

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

I can take the blame for all of that Go ahead. It means I get more posts directed AT me, which means more responses FROM me, which means more posts, which means higher chance of winning a 200GB HDD So go ahead, blame me as much as you want

unholy unholy is offline
Senior Member
Location: Australia

your the reason i am skinny!!!

hehe just checking to see of the scape goat needs new batteries

The Modfather The Modfather is offline
Senior Member
The Modfather's Avatar

Hehehehe... That sounds like my everyday life, might as well make me the 365 day a year scapegoat. Yeesh!
Anyway, I refuse to accept blame for any problems here, I didn't build this site. I get enough complaints about the 50billion I run myself.

XhArD XhArD is offline
Senior Member
Location: Queensland, Australia

Maybe you should stop running 50 billion dodgy sites,and just run one or two good ones?

Vote For JavaMail To Be Part Of J2SE freesoft_2000 Java 11 10-25-2005 01:36 AM
To U all who didn't vote for Bush! This message link is for U! Tron2004 MCSE 2 11-04-2004 01:44 PM
[OT] Vote for Me! JaR MCSE 52 09-10-2004 01:22 PM
OT: violence mars India vote Vigo Breadcrumbs MCSE 21 04-20-2004 10:58 PM
Vote this java2d bug -> 4916948 Michele Puccini Java 0 09-19-2003 12:49 PM

Advertisments