Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > MCSEs...pls I need your help !!

MCSEs...pls I need your help !!

Neil

did you hear
=?Utf-8?B?SmFtZXMgUC4gUm9iYmlucywgSnIuIE1TSVMsIENJVCBGYW N1bHR5?= <James
P. Robbins, Jr. MSIS, CIT http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:(E-Mail Removed):

> Hi Paul: I am not MCSE yet but have taught college courses to prep
> for MCSE for about 7 years now.

YIKES!

The InterNeil MCNGP XXX

catwalker63

Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> prattled ceaselessly in
news:Xns9B1A45B745428neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6:

> did you hear
> =?Utf-8?B?SmFtZXMgUC4gUm9iYmlucywgSnIuIE1TSVMsIENJVCBGYW N1bHR5?= <James
> P. Robbins, Jr. MSIS, CIT (E-Mail Removed)> say in
> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Hi Paul: I am not MCSE yet but have taught college courses to prep
>> for MCSE for about 7 years now.

> YIKES!
>
> The InterNeil MCNGP XXX

"I'm not an MCSE but I play one on TV."

Wow. Just wow.

--
Catwalker
MCNGP #43

Frisbee®

Neil wrote:
> did you hear
> =?Utf-8?B?SmFtZXMgUC4gUm9iYmlucywgSnIuIE1TSVMsIENJVCBGYW N1bHR5?=
> <James P. Robbins, Jr. MSIS, CIT (E-Mail Removed)>
> say in news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> Hi Paul: I am not MCSE yet but have taught college courses to prep
>> for MCSE for about 7 years now.

> YIKES!
>
> The InterNeil MCNGP XXX

He should put that on his resume.

Neil

did you hear catwalker63 <(E-Mail Removed)> say in
news:Xns9B1A38FA6E1B1catwalker63athotmail@207.46.2 48.16:

> Neil <guess!!!@gmail.com> prattled ceaselessly in
> news:Xns9B1A45B745428neilmcsegmailcom@207.46.248.1 6:
>
>> did you hear
>> =?Utf-8?B?SmFtZXMgUC4gUm9iYmlucywgSnIuIE1TSVMsIENJVCBGYW N1bHR5?=

<James
>> P. Robbins, Jr. MSIS, CIT (E-Mail Removed)> say in
>> news:(E-Mail Removed):
>>
>>> Hi Paul: I am not MCSE yet but have taught college courses to prep
>>> for MCSE for about 7 years now.

>> YIKES!
>>
>> The InterNeil MCNGP XXX
>>

> "I'm not an MCSE but I play one on TV."
>
> Wow. Just wow.

Flip side, a) he won't be teaching THAT out of MOC and (b) it's highly
unlikely he would hold his MCT.

--
the InterNeil MCNGP XXX