Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > MCSE > Self study group Cambridge England

Self study group Cambridge England

PaulB

Is anybody out there living in Cambs and working towards their MCSE or
related qualification interested in linking up to form a self study group /
training room / rented office with a view to creating a Cambridge self study
group?

Paul

eddo

--
from
geesnell@2008

"PaulB" wrote:

> Is anybody out there living in Cambs and working towards their MCSE or
> related qualification interested in linking up to form a self study group /
> training room / rented office with a view to creating a Cambridge self study
> group?
>
> Paul

rafresh

No. Living in Los Angeles but would like to ask questions relating to MCSE
topics if possible.

(E-Mail Removed)
--------------------------------------

"eddo" wrote:

> Is anybody out there living in Cambs and working towards their MCSE
> >let have group discusion

> --
> from
> (E-Mail Removed)
> geesnell@2008
>

> "PaulB" wrote:
>
> > Is anybody out there living in Cambs and working towards their MCSE or
> > related qualification interested in linking up to form a self study group /
> > training room / rented office with a view to creating a Cambridge self study
> > group?
> >
> > Paul

hexag hexag is offline
Junior Member

hi paul,

i'll be starting my mcse presently & would be really interested in joining your study group idea, it's a real good'n!

Hope to hear from you soon,

Nick,

macieks macieks is offline
Junior Member
Location: Herts

Hi Paul, Nick,

Had you managed to get together for study?
I had just passed my MSCA and live in Letchworth,
would be keen to join and share experience, books etc.

You could contact me msadza2000(at)yahoo.co.uk

Best.
Maciej