Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Convert Sent folder to a normal folder

Reply
Thread Tools

Convert Sent folder to a normal folder

 
 
Raymond
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-11-2008
Hi All,
one of my folders in TB version 2.0.0.16 (2008070 has turned into
a "Sent" folder when I set it up to get the mail that was sent from
a particular email address. Now that I have removed this email
address, it's still a sent folder. How do I get it back to a normal
"in" type of folder.

Thanks in advance..

--
Regards,
Raymond

-=-=-
.... Some nice crisp, brown, buttered toast! -- Talkie Toaster
* TagZilla 0.059 * http://tagzilla.mozdev.org
-=-=-



 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-11-2008
Raymond wrote:
> Hi All,
> one of my folders in TB version 2.0.0.16 (2008070 has turned into
> a "Sent" folder when I set it up to get the mail that was sent from
> a particular email address. Now that I have removed this email
> address, it's still a sent folder. How do I get it back to a normal
> "in" type of folder.
>
> Thanks in advance..
>


is this a folder you re-named or is this one of the
default sent folders? If re-named, right click on it
and select re-name folder. If a default, you can't.

--
*IMPORTANT*: Sorry folks, but I cannot provide email
help!!!!

Warning: Private emails sent to me may become public

Peter Potamus & His Magic Flying Balloon:
http://melaman2.com/cartoons/singles/mp3/p-potamus.mp3
http://www.toonopedia.com/potamus.htm
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Raymond
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-12-2008
Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
> Raymond wrote:
>> Hi All,
>> one of my folders in TB version 2.0.0.16 (2008070 has turned into
>> a "Sent" folder when I set it up to get the mail that was sent from
>> a particular email address. Now that I have removed this email
>> address, it's still a sent folder. How do I get it back to a normal
>> "in" type of folder.
>>
>> Thanks in advance..
>>

>
> is this a folder you re-named or is this one of the default sent
> folders? If re-named, right click on it and select re-name folder. If a
> default, you can't.
>


It was turned into a sent folder after I setup an email address to
place the sent mail into it. It's still a sent folder even though
I've changed the sent folder to local.

--
Regards,
Raymond
 
Reply With Quote
 
Bob
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-12-2008
Raymond wrote:
> Peter Potamus the Purple Hippo wrote:
>> Raymond wrote:
>>> Hi All,
>>> one of my folders in TB version 2.0.0.16 (2008070 has turned into
>>> a "Sent" folder when I set it up to get the mail that was sent from
>>> a particular email address. Now that I have removed this email
>>> address, it's still a sent folder. How do I get it back to a normal
>>> "in" type of folder.
>>>
>>> Thanks in advance..
>>>

>> is this a folder you re-named or is this one of the default sent
>> folders? If re-named, right click on it and select re-name folder. If a
>> default, you can't.
>>

>
> It was turned into a sent folder after I setup an email address to
> place the sent mail into it. It's still a sent folder even though
> I've changed the sent folder to local.
>

I got round this by opening a new folder with a similar name, transfer
all the emails to the new folder, delete the old folder & finally rename
the new folder. Hope this helps.
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Convert numpy.ndarray into "normal" array Johannes Bauer Python 4 04-24-2009 11:30 PM
Convert a 'normal' website to an ajax website. Mufasa ASP .Net 4 11-02-2007 04:39 PM
.NET-ey way to convert XML-encoded/escaped entities into normal characters/HTML? ASP .Net 2 06-20-2007 05:32 PM
convert a zip string to a normal string hftmit@gmail.com Java 3 08-11-2006 07:15 AM
convert scientific integer to normal integer les ander Python 4 10-05-2004 04:26 PM



Advertisments