Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Freeloaders on wireless network & internet connection?

Re: Freeloaders on wireless network & internet connection?

Tony

In CanaDUH you find out when you get your monthly bill for a couple of hundred
thousand bucks for overuse. CanaDUH has piddly **** caps and if you go over
them you automatically owe thousands sometimes millions even if you got a
virus tough ****.

--
The Grandmaster of the CyberFROG

Come get your ticket to CyberFROG city

No, I just decided not to play your silly game is all. *Some* of us know
proper manners

the realm of understandability