Velocity Reviews - Computer Hardware Reviews

Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > NZ Computing > Re: Vodafone Prepay Expired date.

Reply
Thread Tools

Re: Vodafone Prepay Expired date.

 
 
Miche
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-10-2008
In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
OZZY Boy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> I just brought last week two $20 Topup Cards, Install my Wife's phone fist
> last week, decided that
> I must do mine, it came back as update successful $34 Total, expired Date
> 25.12.08
>
>
> My wife is 25.5.09
>
>
> What gives..?
>
> I thought you got a 12 month extension from the prepay date.


What did they say when you asked them about it?

Miche

--
Electricians do it in three phases
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Miche
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-10-2008
In article <48c82fe9$(E-Mail Removed)>, "BTMO" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> "Miche" <> wrote
>
> >> I just brought last week two $20 Topup Cards, Install my Wife's phone
> >> fist
> >> last week, decided that
> >> I must do mine, it came back as update successful $34 Total, expired Date
> >> 25.12.08
> >>
> >>
> >> My wife is 25.5.09
> >>
> >>
> >> What gives..?
> >>
> >> I thought you got a 12 month extension from the prepay date.

> >
> > What did they say when you asked them about it?

>
> "It will cost you $1 to ask that question. If you wish to ask your question,
> press 1"
>
>


So ring them from a land line.

Miche

--
Electricians do it in three phases
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
 
Gordon
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-11-2008
On 2008-09-10, OZZY Boy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 08:45:29 +1200, Miche <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
>>In article <48c82fe9$(E-Mail Removed)>, "BTMO" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>>
>>> "Miche" <> wrote
>>>
>>> >> I just brought last week two $20 Topup Cards, Install my Wife's phone
>>> >> fist
>>> >> last week, decided that
>>> >> I must do mine, it came back as update successful $34 Total, expired Date
>>> >> 25.12.08
>>> >>
>>> >>
>>> >> My wife is 25.5.09
>>> >>
>>> >>
>>> >> What gives..?
>>> >>
>>> >> I thought you got a 12 month extension from the prepay date.
>>> >
>>> > What did they say when you asked them about it?
>>>
>>> "It will cost you $1 to ask that question. If you wish to ask your question,
>>> press 1"
>>>
>>>

>>
>>So ring them from a land line.
>>
>>Miche

>
>
> You can't as they ask for your Cell phone number.
>
>

So write them a letter, you know the thing with words on it
 
Reply With Quote
 
Miche
Guest
Posts: n/a
 
      09-11-2008
In article <(E-Mail Removed)>,
OZZY Boy <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

> On Thu, 11 Sep 2008 08:45:29 +1200, Miche <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
>
> >In article <48c82fe9$(E-Mail Removed)>, "BTMO" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> >
> >> "Miche" <> wrote
> >>
> >> >> I just brought last week two $20 Topup Cards, Install my Wife's phone
> >> >> fist
> >> >> last week, decided that
> >> >> I must do mine, it came back as update successful $34 Total, expired
> >> >> Date
> >> >> 25.12.08
> >> >>
> >> >>
> >> >> My wife is 25.5.09
> >> >>
> >> >>
> >> >> What gives..?
> >> >>
> >> >> I thought you got a 12 month extension from the prepay date.
> >> >
> >> > What did they say when you asked them about it?
> >>
> >> "It will cost you $1 to ask that question. If you wish to ask your
> >> question,
> >> press 1"
> >>
> >>

> >
> >So ring them from a land line.

>
> You can't as they ask for your Cell phone number.


They ask for my cellphone number even when I call from a cellphone.
It's just so they know what account to look at.

Miche

--
Electricians do it in three phases
 
Reply With Quote
 
 
 
Reply

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Vodafone/Ihug POP server cert has expired Lawrence D'Oliveiro NZ Computing 44 09-24-2009 12:32 PM
Re: iPhone 3G on Prepay David Empson NZ Computing 5 10-31-2008 06:05 AM
Re: Vodafone Prepay Expired date. EMB NZ Computing 0 09-10-2008 10:32 PM
VODAFONE & $10 PREPAY CREDIT. jack NZ Computing 5 06-19-2007 03:12 AM
?OT:Help with Motorola T192 on Vodafone UK Kimball K Kinnison Computer Support 1 01-14-2004 10:21 PM



Advertisments