Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Please illustrate how to omit null field from a DB using a datalist.

Please illustrate how to omit null field from a DB using a datalist.

Troy

I am at the end of my rope here. Would someone mind showing me some code
that would leave out all of the fields that are not null. In my Container I
have blank lines all over the place becuase it is returning the null fields
from the db.

I would like to then take it one step further and run some other conditions
as well, but this container crap has me very confused.

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Troy

S. Justin Gengo

Troy,

In your SQL statement add WHERE [FieldName] Is Not Null

Sincerely,

--
S. Justin Gengo, MCP
Web Developer