Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Python > Presenting calculation results

Presenting calculation results

Vedran

Hello!

I would like to present the results of the calculations on the web using
Python and Apache. Currently I have java console applications that
generate text files with results. Can somebody point me in the right
direction from where to start?

Thanks in advance!

Marco Bizzarri

On Wed, Sep 10, 2008 at 6:46 PM, Vedran <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:
> Hello!
>
> I would like to present the results of the calculations on the web using
> Python and Apache. Currently I have java console applications that
> generate text files with results. Can somebody point me in the right
> direction from where to start?
>
> Thanks in advance!

http://www.modpython.org/

Regards