Velocity Reviews > General Discussion > Front Page News > Desktop CPU Comparison Guide

Desktop CPU Comparison Guide

Ian Ian is offline
Administrator
Ian's Avatar

Tech ARP have updated their Desktop CPU Comparison Guide, featuring 18 different specifications for each processor:

Quote:
There are so many CPU models that it has become quite impossible to keep up with the different models or even remember their specifications!

Therefore, we decided to compile this guide to provide an easy reference for those who are interested in comparing the specifications of the various desktop CPUs in the market, as well as those already obsolescent or obsolete.

Currently covering 662 desktop CPUs, this comprehensive comparison will allow you to easily compare 18 different specifications for each and every CPU. We hope it will prove to be a useful reference. We will keep this guide updated regularly so do check back for the latest updates!
Have a read of it here.