Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Copying the specified number of messages in Queues

Copying the specified number of messages in Queues

VijayGoparaju VijayGoparaju is offline
Junior Member

Hi All,
I want to Copy a specified number of messages from Source Queue to Destination Queue, and i have opened the first Queue as:
queue = queueManager.AccessQueue(txtQueue1.Text, MQC.MQOO_INQUIRE | MQC.MQOO_FAIL_IF_QUIESCING | MQC.MQOO_BROWSE );
and Second Queue as:
queue = queueManager.AccessQueue(txtQueue2.Text, MQC.MQOO_OUTPUT | MQC.MQOO_FAIL_IF_QUIESCING );
I have used:
queueMessage.MessageId = MQC.MQMI_NONE;
queueMessage.CorrelationId =MQC.MQCI_NONE;
queueGetMessageOptions.Options = MQC.MQGMO_MSG_UNDER_CURSOR; queue.Get(queueMessage, queueGetMessageOptions);
But I am getting only First message repeting but not getting the Remaining messages.I think the Cursor has struck at first message please tell me how to move the Cursor Postion to next record and process all messages.
Thanks,
Vijay.