Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > master page and stylesheet problems

master page and stylesheet problems

Andy B

I have a ContentPlaceHolder inside of a div element. The div has a
stylesheet style attached to it that floats it to the right, has the top set
at 0px, is 600px wide and is 718px high with overflow set to scroll. When I
put content inside the content page attached to the master page and run it,
the actual content starts at the bottom of the div instead of the top
leaving about 500px of empty space at the top of the div. How do you fix
this?

George

Your problem is not related to MasterPage or ASP.NET
You got to look at the HTML source that was generated and fix it first...

It might be anything... misted closing </div> tag for example. Good tool for
that is FireBug. It's a plug in for Firefox (google it).

George.

news:(E-Mail Removed)...