Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Support > Re: Finally updated the website

Re: Finally updated the website

Geoff Realname

philo wrote:
> It took me and the GF 18 months to get around to it
>
> watch your step on that manic series!
>

> http://www.plazaearth.com/philo/

Nice site! One comment, though: on the intro page I find the reflection
of the glass on the gf's chin a bit distracting. You're the arty ones so
I may be missing something, but just my 2p's worth.

Geoff

Geoff Realname

philo wrote:
> "Geoff Realname" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
> news:Uytxk.125977$(E-Mail Removed)2...
>> philo wrote:
>>> It took me and the GF 18 months to get around to it
>>>
>>> watch your step on that manic series!
>>>

>>> http://www.plazaearth.com/philo/
>>>

>> Nice site! One comment, though: on the intro page I find the reflection
>> of the glass on the gf's chin a bit distracting. You're the arty ones so
>> I may be missing something, but just my 2p's worth.
>>
>> Geoff

> Yes...it is just a bit distracting...and I had thought of touching it up...
> but then again decided to leave it.
>
> Several reasons:
>
> It does make a conversation point...
> plus the photo as a whole I really like.
>
> My philosophy ever since I started doing photography *many* years ago
> was an absolute minimal amount of editing or enhancing...
> so if the shadow was there when I took it...it's also there on the final
> photo.
>
> That is not to say that I do not touch-up
> or even create a few effects from time to time...
> but for the most part...I try to leave things as original as possible.
>
> anyway that's my story

OK, fair enough!

G.