Velocity Reviews > General Computer Discussion > Software > code to perform cascading of dropdownlists without postback using c# in asp.net

code to perform cascading of dropdownlists without postback using c# in asp.net

harriet harriet is offline
Junior Member

can someone help me out with the code to cascade the dropdownlists without postback event ... im using MS visual studio .net 2003 ..where i cant use ajax .... the scenario is " .. i have four dropdownlists ... and wen i select an item fromthe first dropdown say("D1") the corresponding values for tht selected item shld get populated in the second dropdown say (D2).. and is the same with the other dropdowns as well ....