Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > Book recommendations for Entity Framework, DAAB, or Tiered Architecture?

Book recommendations for Entity Framework, DAAB, or Tiered Architecture?

Cirene

Do you have any good book recommendations for learning Entity Framework,
DAAB, and/or Tiered Architecture (business objects, etc)?

I am a VB.net developer, but C# would be ok I guess....

Thanks

Michael Nemtsev [MVP]

Hello Cirene,

there are no EF books published yet. First come this winter http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_gw...mework&x=0&y=0

I recommend you to use MSDN Magazine and MSDN as resource in these days

---
WBR,
Michael Nemtsev [Microsoft MVP] :: blog: http://spaces.live.com/laflour