Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > Re: A Truly Useful Site & Its FREE

Re: A Truly Useful Site & Its FREE

Bert Hyman

http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) (Omni) wrote in news:(E-Mail Removed):

> While surfing around the other day I came across a web site that
> impressed me..

What impressed you the most?

The fact that it's your Web site?

--
Bert Hyman | St. Paul, MN | (E-Mail Removed)

Baron

Bert Hyman wrote:

> (E-Mail Removed) (Omni) wrote in news:(E-Mail Removed):
>
>> While surfing around the other day I came across a web site that
>> impressed me..

> What impressed you the most?
>
> The fact that it's your Web site?

Well its one way of advertising his site ! Considering the number of
groups that he has spammed !

--
Best Regards:
Baron.