Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > Java > java

phani.kmm@gmail.com

The programmes which we are doing is hard to read and write.
Please give some ideas to remember the programmes.

Roedy Green

On Mon, 8 Sep 2008 03:39:32 -0700 (PDT), http://www.velocityreviews.com/forums/(E-Mail Removed) wrote,

>The programmes which we are doing is hard to read and write.
>Please give some ideas to remember the programmes.

The key is to WRITE programs, not just read books or documentation. It
will just wash over you until you write some simple programs.
--

Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
The Java Glossary

Roedy Green

On Mon, 8 Sep 2008 03:39:32 -0700 (PDT), (E-Mail Removed) wrote,

>The programmes which we are doing is hard to read and write.
>Please give some ideas to remember the programmes.

The key is to WRITE programs, not just read books or documentation. It
will just wash over you until you write some simple programs.
--

Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
The Java Glossary
http://mindprod.com

Roedy Green

On Mon, 8 Sep 2008 03:39:32 -0700 (PDT), (E-Mail Removed) wrote,

>The programmes which we are doing is hard to read and write.
>Please give some ideas to remember the programmes.

Use an IDE that help you navigate easily. Then there is much less to
remember.
See http://mindprod.com/jgloss/ide.html
--

Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
The Java Glossary
http://mindprod.com

Roedy Green

On Mon, 8 Sep 2008 03:39:32 -0700 (PDT), (E-Mail Removed) wrote,

>The programmes which we are doing is hard to read and write.
>Please give some ideas to remember the programmes.

Use an IDE that help you navigate easily. Then there is much less to
remember.
See http://mindprod.com/jgloss/ide.html
--

Roedy Green Canadian Mind Products
The Java Glossary
http://mindprod.com

Tom Anderson

On Mon, 8 Sep 2008, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> The programmes which we are doing is hard to read and write. Please give
> some ideas to remember the programmes.

Amputate.

tom

--
Teach us how to die well

Tom Anderson

On Mon, 8 Sep 2008, (E-Mail Removed) wrote:

> The programmes which we are doing is hard to read and write. Please give
> some ideas to remember the programmes.

Amputate.

tom

--
Teach us how to die well

Martin Gregorie

On Mon, 08 Sep 2008 03:39:32 -0700, phani.kmm wrote:

> The programmes which we are doing is hard to read and write. Please give
> some ideas to remember the programmes.

- Use meaningful attribute and method names.
- Layout the code to reflect its structure.
- DOCUMENT your code with readable comments that make sense when
they are used to generate javadocs.

--
martin@ | Martin Gregorie
gregorie. | Essex, UK