Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Windows 64bit > quiet

quiet

Charlie Russel - MVP

It's getting too quiet around here, time for Carlos to come back!

--
Charlie.
http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64

Tony Sperling

Spooky! Did they make too good a job of the 64bit development? Yeah - hurry
back, Carlos!

Tony. . .

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> It's getting too quiet around here, time for Carlos to come back!
>
> --
> Charlie.
> http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64

Tony Sperling

Spooky! Did they make too good a job of the 64bit development? Yeah - hurry
back, Carlos!

Tony. . .

news:%(E-Mail Removed)...
> It's getting too quiet around here, time for Carlos to come back!
>
> --
> Charlie.
> http://msmvps.com/blogs/xperts64

Charlie Russel - MVP

Well, I ultimately expect things to quiet down here as 64-bit becomes
mainstream. And the issues stop being "64bit" and start being just a Vista
problem. But the NGs seem like they're down a bit overall, not just here.
It could mean the web interface is having problems.