Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > HTML > Re: magix-website.com what a waste

Re: magix-website.com what a waste

Sherm Pendley

richard <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:

> I paid $30 to find out this company is a bunch of crap.

I could have told you that for free. Anyone who claims their tools
will allow you to create a website "without prior knowledge" is
immediately suspect in my view. It's like a TV dinner that claims to
be "just like homemade" - the result may actually be edible if you're
not too picky, but there's no way in hell it's going to be as good as
what a knowledgable cook can do on his or her own.

I also distrust anyone who sells web authoring tools, when their own
site has 57 validation errors. If their tools are all that, why is
their own web site a mess? It reminds me of another old saying I heard
somewhere: "Never trust a skinny cook."

sherm--

--
My blog: http://shermspace.blogspot.com

Blinky the Shark

Sherm Pendley wrote:

> richard <(E-Mail Removed)> writes:
>
>> I paid $30 to find out this company is a bunch of crap.

> I could have told you that for free.

I would have told him that for $20.

--
Blinky T. "same as downtown" Shark