Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computer Certification > Microsoft Certification > Vista TRIAL

Vista TRIAL

II

hi;

i need Win Vista for certification training.
Where i can download it?

thanks a lot

Adam

II wrote:
> hi;
>
> i need Win Vista for certification training.
> Where i can download it?
>
> thanks a lot

along with

srinivas reddy

iam having my windows vista home premium key,but i lost my cd.so please give me the place wher i can download windos vista home premium trial version

I wrote:

Vista TRIAL
05-Sep-08

hi

i need Win Vista for certification training
Where i can download it

thanks a lot

On Friday, September 05, 2008 11:44 AM
I wrote:

Vista TRIAL
hi

i need Win Vista for certification training
Where i can download it

thanks a lot

On Wednesday, September 24, 2008 7:59 AM
Adam wrote:

Re: Vista TRIAL
II wrote

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/d...&displaylang=e

along wit

Test-Driven Development in Microsoft .NET
http://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials...lopment-i.aspx

Vista TRIAL download II MCITP 1 09-05-2008 06:58 PM
How to upgrade trial version to non-trial version w/o formatting =?Utf-8?B?WFB4NjQ=?= Windows 64bit 2 02-22-2007 06:27 AM
Giving Windows Vista Beta 2 a trial run... bigal Software 2 06-26-2006 01:51 PM

Advertisments