Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Firefox > Viewing saved forms in FF2 how?

Viewing saved forms in FF2 how?

norm

How can I view saved forms in FF2 (windows)?

Goolgled but cant find an answer.

Could do this in earlier version witn "Form History Manager" but cant
find equivalent for FF2.

Thanks
Norm

norm

On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 23:30:22 -0400, Ed Mullen <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>norm wrote:
>> How can I view saved forms in FF2 (windows)?
>>
>> Goolgled but cant find an answer.
>>
>> Could do this in earlier version witn "Form History Manager" but cant
>> find equivalent for FF2.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Norm

>Hmm. Doesn't seem to be available in FF. You might want to get
>SeaMonkey. It has the forms manager in it like the previous Mozilla Suite.
>
>http://releases.mozilla.org/pub/mozi...leases/1.1.11/
>
>--
>Ed Mullen
>http://edmullen.net

Thanks for info.

The forms history manager enabled deletion of credit card numbers
without deleting rest of form entries.

norm

On Fri, 05 Sep 2008 23:30:22 -0400, Ed Mullen <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote:

>norm wrote:
>> How can I view saved forms in FF2 (windows)?
>>
>> Goolgled but cant find an answer.
>>
>> Could do this in earlier version witn "Form History Manager" but cant
>> find equivalent for FF2.
>>
>> Thanks
>> Norm

>Hmm. Doesn't seem to be available in FF. You might want to get
>SeaMonkey. It has the forms manager in it like the previous Mozilla Suite.
>
>http://releases.mozilla.org/pub/mozi...leases/1.1.11/
>
>--
>Ed Mullen
>http://edmullen.net

Thanks for info.

The forms history manager enabled deletion of credit card numbers
without deleting rest of form entries.

Cannot stop FF2.0 upgrade from checking for new AddOns Tony Martin Firefox 0 11-17-2006 03:31 PM
FF2 won't scale print output David Weinschrott Firefox 0 11-01-2006 05:42 PM
FF2.0 and Remote Access cag Firefox 1 10-29-2006 04:10 AM
Saved Mail Gone and Sent Mail Not Being Saved Gregg Firefox 6 03-06-2006 02:13 AM

Advertisments