Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Wireless Networking > PLEEEEASE HELP! I NEED HELP SETTING UP MY NETWORK!

PLEEEEASE HELP! I NEED HELP SETTING UP MY NETWORK!

=?Utf-8?B?TGFuY2U=?=

Hi, I bought wireless internet for my computers the other day. I bought a
motorola wireless router, and a linksys wireless card. I then plugged in my
desktop into the first ethernet port on the back of the router. Everything
was cool until i set up my network..! I did my network but 1 of my desktops
is windows 2000 and cant set up a network and now since my desktop (which is
connected to the router) and my laptop (which im on now) are connected..but
the windows 2000 cannot connect.. it was before i set up a network though! So
if someone could tell me how to delete a network that would be awesome.. its
like.. the windows 2000 computer is now blocked from the wireless
network..idk!

=?Utf-8?B?UXVpbnRpbg==?=

i've heard of this before

this will help u a lot