Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Programming > ASP .Net > .ASPX to PDF?

.ASPX to PDF?

Douglas Macnguyen

Is there a tool out there that can convert an .ASPX page directly into a PDF
file? I have a rather complicated report that I plan to render using an
..ASPX page and then somehow save it to a PDF file. Crystal Reports can
export to PDF but it cannot support the requirements of my report. I'd
appreciate any information on this issue.

TIA,
Douglas

MS News \(MS ILM\)

I use PDF writer which is a printer Driver that prints to PDF Files
It comes with Acrobat The full version.
Consult Adobe Systems Inc.

"Douglas Macnguyen" <(E-Mail Removed)> wrote in message
news:(E-Mail Removed)...
> Is there a tool out there that can convert an .ASPX page directly into a

PDF
> file? I have a rather complicated report that I plan to render using an
> .ASPX page and then somehow save it to a PDF file. Crystal Reports can
> export to PDF but it cannot support the requirements of my report. I'd
> appreciate any information on this issue.
>
> TIA,
> Douglas

Jacob Yang [MSFT]

Hi Douglas,

Firstly I want to thank "MS News" and Filip for their help in this issue.

Microsoft does not provide a converter to convert .aspx files to Acrobat
(*.PDF) format. Please contact Adobe Systems Incorporated for the help.

You can reach the Adobe Support Knowledgebase from the following Adobe Web
Site:

http://www.adobe.com/support/main.html

In addtion, since the .aspx file is displayed as a HTML page in the client
side, maybe you can ask for a covernter to convert HTML files to Acrobat
(*.PDF) format.

Does it answer your question? If I have misunderstood your concern, please
let me know.

Best regards,

Jacob Yang
Microsoft Online Partner Support
<MCSD>
Get Secure! ĘC www.microsoft.com/security

jason_c jason_c is offline
Junior Member

Take a look of this one:

http://www.essentialobjects.com/Prod...ASPXToPDF.aspx

This one is specifically for rendering your current page to PDF.