Velocity Reviews > Newsgroups > Computing > Computer Information > free email server tool

free email server tool

computer geek

is there any open source email server program?
I need an open source email server program and is there an open source web
server program?
and is it multiplatform too?

John Holmes

computer geek "contributed" in alt.computer:

> is there any open source email server program?
> I need an open source email server program and is there an open source
> web server program?
> and is it multiplatform too?

Hamster will do for windows.
http://www.elbiah.de/hamster/